- Ran a ceramics workshop for City of Melbourne at Signal which culminated in an exhibition of the pieces produced in the three part workshop.
- Created a commission of bowls and cups of US label 69
- Created a Children’s Activity for an online publication for The National Gallery of Victoria’s exhibition Melbourne Now
- Facilitator for Pukulpa Pots exhibiton – ran a glazing workshop at Iwantaja Arts Centre and facilitated an exhibition of the work at Mr Kitly gallery.
- Taught a ceramic glazing workshop at Iwantja Arts Centre, South Australia
- Curator, 100 years publication, artists and writers included Caroline Anderson, Beth Conway, Sarah Brown, ST Lore, Renee Jaeger and Gabrielle Lis, launched at Craft, Melbourne
- Curator, RESPOND, Seventh Gallery, Melbourne
- Designed a range of wearable pieces for fashion label Orri Henrisson’s winter 2010 range.
- Curator, ‘My World is 15 x 15’ – 374 Gallery, Melbourne
- Co-curator, Locomotive Mayhem, an exhibition in an old train carriage in conjunction with Wollongong City Council.